Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

2013 Valentine's Day Names

Hey guys! Happy Valentine’s day! How is everyone’s day of love going? Good I hope. I have so Valentine’s Names for you. I just have 5 for each gender. So let’s get started.

Girls
  1. Hartley- Hartley is a great Valentine’s name because hearts are the main focus of Valentine’s day. It’s cute with out being over done.
  2. Lacey- Lacey and Valentine’s day go hand in hand. Lacey is another name that goes with Valentine’s day but doesn’t over do it.
  3. Vidette- Vidette means dearly loved in Hebrew. It is such a pretty name and would be perfect for a baby born on Valentine’s day.
  4. Maitane- Maitane means dearly loved in English. Mai could be a cute nickname for Maitane. It’s a very nice and unique name.
  5. Amata- Amata means dearly loved in French. I had never heard of this name before but it’s very cute and I like the sound of it.

Boys
  1. Ilya- Ilya is a Russian form of Elijah. The reason why this name could work for Valentine’s day is because it could stand for “I Love you always. I think it’s really cute.
  2. Arrow- Cupid shoots his arrows and that is how this name can work for Valentine’s day. I think Arrow is such a cool name.
  3. Noah- At first you may not get why Noah is on the list. It is on the list because Noah is the name of the character in the Notebook, a romantic movie. I really like the name and the meaning.
  4. Amado- A Spanish name that means beloved. I really like this name and think it is so cute and manly on a baby.
  5. Jedidiah- Jedidiah means beloved in Hebrew. I love this name and the nickname Jed.

So those are the names. It took me forever to find 5 boy names. Let’s me know what you think below. I hope you liked this and bye for now :). 

Photo Credit: http://dearbabyblog.com/post/17610240520/happy-valentines-day
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...