Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

May Baby Name Game

I love baby name games and would play them all the time. When I was little I would google name games and then write my answers out in a copybook, which I still have today. One of my goals starting this month is to make some type of name game post every month. Some months it will be themed around the month while others it will just be name games I thought were fun. This month's name game is May/Spring themed! 




Name a girl with a first or middle name with a May name. Need inspiration? Check out this post! 
My Name: Maylea Plum



Name twin boys with nature themed first names and color middle names.
My Names: Ridge Sterling and Forest Grey
 



Pick one of the top 10 names from 2015 and pick an alternative as a first name. You pick gender and middle names. Example: Olivia --> Olive Beatrice 
My Name: Noah --> Noam Atlas 



Name 3 kids (you pick gender) with first names in the US top 100 and middle names not in the top 1000. 
My Names: Clara Ellowyn, Theodore Ansel, and Ezra Charleston 



Rename yourself using these rules:
First Name: Based on your birth month 
January: Violet
February: Marigold
March: Oona
April: Aviva
May: Flora
June: Primrose
July: Shoshana
August: Meadow
September: Waverley
October: Iris
November: Birdie
December: Poppy

Middle Name: Based on your birth date
1-5: Wren
6-10: Jade
11-15: Fern
16-20: May
21-25: Bloom
26-31: Rain 

My Name: Flora Fern 

 photo small blog signature_zpsmlvv5oyk.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...