Pages

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Namemas {Vol 2}




How is it December already?! Better yet, how is Christmas right around the corner?! This year has really flown by faster than I could have ever imagined and I'm hoping I'm not the only one feeling this way. Before the year is over we have to celebrate Christmas (or Hanukkah, Kwazaa, or any other holiday you celebrate). If you were around this time last year, whether it was as a blog reader or an instagram follower/instanamer, than you may remember Namemas, a 12 day Christmas name countdown. A bunch of namers participated in this fun challenge last year and since I loved it so much I wanted to bring it back this year! Starting December 13th I will be posting a Christmas inspired name for you over here on the blog as well as featuring it on my instagram.

This year I gave myself a little challenge. First, I would not be featuring any names I talked about last year and second I am going to use names that are unique or don't necessarily scream Christmas. You don't have to follow these rules are all! I just want to challenge myself.

If anyone would like to play along feel free to! I would love to read or hear or see what names you like for Christmas. All social media platforms are welcomed and don't forget to tag your pictures, tweets, blog posts or videos #namemas2017.




 photo small blog signature_zpsmlvv5oyk.png





1 comment:

  1. Such a good article, thanks to you sharing with us. Visit zarsbuy.com to spread your article on online market.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...