Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Adino



Biblical Man 
In the Old Testament, Adino was a solider in King David's army. As an officer under his army, Adino was said to be in charge of 24,000 men. Besides being in King David's army he was also chief of the Three Mighty Warriors. During my research I found out that while being chief he was also called Jashobeam.

Christmas Association 
Adino means ornament and the reason I included the name in this years Namemas. I came across a few other names with the same meaning (Adi, Fancy, Avid) but Adino just happened to be my favorite for a number of reasons. O ending boy names are a trend I personally liked and see more and more of. Adino is short and sweet with that ending. Its easy to spell and say and looks familiar. 

 photo small blog signature_zpsmlvv5oyk.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...