Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Names

So in honor of Father’s Day I have a list of names. They are all boy names. So let’s get started.

  1. Augustine- Augustine is an English name that means great.  Augustine is the name of George Washington’s dad.
  2. Josiah- Josiah means God will save in Hebrew. Josiah is the name of Benjamin Franklin’s dad.
  3. Gustav- Gustav means staff of the goths in German. It is the name of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s dad.
  4. Floyd- Floyd is an English name that means gray. It is the name of Tina Turner’s dad.
  5. Sylvio- Sylvio means woods in Latin. Sylvio is the name of Madonna’s dad.
  6. Theodous- I couldn’t find the meaning or origin of Theodous. It is the name of Vincent Van Gogh’s dad.
  7. Vernon- Vernon is an English name the mean alder tree. It is the name of Elvis Presley’s dad.
  8. Elias- Elias means the Lord is my God in English. It is the name of Walt Disney and Cary Grant’s dad.
  9. Fraser- Fraser is an English name that may mean from Frisia. It is the name of Michelle Obama’s dad.
  10. Cassius- Cassius means vain in Latin. It is the name of Mohammed Ali’s dad.

So that is my list. I hope every dad out there has a great father’s Day. Don’t forget to comment and tell me what you think. I have a question for all of you. What is the name of your dad? My dad’s name is Charles in case you wanted to know. Bye for now :).

Photo Credit: http://celebritybabies.people.com/2011/04/01/josh-turner-introduces-crawford-marion/


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...