Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

MLB Series: Los Angeles Dogers

So today I have another blog in the MLB Series. I haven’t post on for this series in a long time. I am hoping to get it done some. The team I am doing today is the Los Angeles Dodgers. So let’s get started.

Boys
  1. Elian- This name is for Elian Herrera. He is number 37, an infielder, and 27 years old. Elian means light in Spanish. I like Elian because it sounds fresh and sweet but manly at the same time.
  2. Ellis- This name is for A.J. Ellis. He is number 17, a catcher, and 31 years old. Ellis means the Lord is my God in English. I have really liked Ellis lately but I have seen some people say that they like it on a girl.
  3. Clayton- This name is for Clayton Kershaw. He is number 22, a pitcher, and 24 years old. Clayton means from the town of Clay Land in English. I am on the fence with this name. Some days I like it but others I don’t.
  4. Ronald- This name is for Ronald Belisarid. He is number 51, a pitcher, and 30 years old. Ronald means counsel rule in English. I like Ronald as a middle name maybe.
  5. Ethier- This name is for Andre Ethier. He is number 16, an outfielder, and 30 years old. Ethier means canal in French. I like how it ends in –er and this is a cool sounding name.
  6. Ted- This name is for Ted Lilly. He is number 29, a pitcher, and 33 years old. Ted is a diminutive of Edward or Theodore and is English. I like Ted as a cute little nickname.
  7. Jansen- This name is for Kenley Jansen. He is number 74, a pitcher, and 25 years old. Jansen means son of Jan in Scandinavian. I really like this name because it sounds exotic and semi-manly.

Girls
  1. Kenley- This name is for Kenley Jansen. He is number 74, a pitcher, and 25 years old. Kenley means royal meadow in English. I like Kenley because it sounds girly and cute.
  2. Gwynn- This name is for Tony Gwynn. He is number 10, an outfielder, and 30 years old. Gwynn means fair and smooth in Welsh.

So that is my list. Stay tune for more from the series and other baby name blog posts. Bye for now :). 

Photo Credit: http://www.prphotos.com/store/category.cgi?item=SGG-032242&type=store&ps=1&x-start=10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...