Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MLB Series: Miami Marlins

Today I have the next installment in the MLB Series. This time it is the Miami Marlins. So let’s get started.
Boys
  1. Heath- This name is for Heath Bell. He is number 21, a pitcher, and 35 years old. Heath means heathland in English. I like this name because it is short and sweet.
  2. Giancarlo- This name is for Giancarlo Stanton. He is number 27, an outfielder and 23 years old. Giancarlo is Italian and is a combination of Gian and Carlo. I like this name but would never use it.
  3. Omar- This name is for Omar Infante. He is number 12, an infielder and 31 years old. Omar means long lived in Arabic. I like Omar because it ends in the –ar sound.
  4. Murphy- This name is for Donnie Murphy. He is number 22, an infielder, and 29 years old. Murphy means descendant of sea warrior in Irish. I like Murphy but sometimes it makes me think of a dog.
  5. Hayes- This name is for Brett Hayes. He is number 9, a catcher, and 28 years old. Hayes means lives by the forest/brush in English. I LOVE Hayes!
  6. Anibal- This name is for Anibal Sanchez. He is number 19, a pitcher, and 28 years old. Anibal means grace of ball in Spanish. I like this name but it reminds me of cannibal.

Girls
  1. Hanley- This name is for Hanley Ramirez. He is number 2, an infielder, and 29 years old. Hanley means from the high field in English. I really like this name because it is sweet and girly sounding.

So that is my list. I hope you like it and stay tune for more. Bye for now :).

Photo Credit: http://www.facebook.com/cometbear

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...