Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Mom Interview: Sammi, Levi, Caroline, Brooklyn, Eliana, and Jonah

Hey everyone! How has everyone’s week been? Good I hope! It’s Friday so I am here with the next Mom Interview! This time is a mom you may remember from a couple of months back. I had helped name her son. Her name is Sammi and I am glad to welcome her back. So let’s get started.

What is your baby(ies) name(s) (Include middle if you like)?
Levi Ryan, Caroline Paige, Brooklyn Avery, Eliana Meredith and Jonah Samuel

  Do you have any nicknames you use?
Levi-Levs Caroline-Carls,Carly,Carly Paige, Brooklyn-Brooke,B,Brookie Cookie, Eliana-Els,Elli, Baby Ellie,
Jonah-JJ

What names did you have picked out for the other gender?
Well, Levi and Carly and adopted so we had no other names picked out for them. Brooke and Ellie were Benjamin Ryan and Elliott Matthew. Jonah was Jillian Abigail

Was the baby named after anyone? If so, who?
Yes, Levi was named after his grandpas and Carly after her grandmas. Brooke is after my grandma, Avery is after Brandon my husband's aunt, Eliana is after Brandon's grandma, Meredith was a family friend of ours who passed away. Jonah Samuel is after my dad. 

Did you know the meaning before you choose the name?
Yes, we knew all the meanings before we picked them

Who helped in picking the name?
For Brooke and Ellie my husband and I. For Jonah Ren helped us!

Did you use a book or website to help pick the names?
For the girls yes we did. For Jonah no.

Is there anything you would like to add about how you named your baby?
This was so much fun!

I loved doing this interview because I know about Jonah but I didn’t know about all of her other kids. Thanks Sammi for doing this. I hope everyone liked this. Bye for now :)

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/teresita78/8189304088/
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...