Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Mom Interview: Deborah, Brook-lynn and Donald!

I want to start off this interview by apologizing! Deborah had done the interview back in March but I had completely forgotten to put it up! At the time I had a TON of moms interview and her interview got  lost in the pile. I am very, very sorry for that Deborah! It was so nice to read all of Deborah's answers. I love how she picked out her two kids names. Read on to see what I loved about her interview!

Baby Brooklyn!


What is your baby(ies) name(s) (Include middle if you like)?
Brook-Lynn Marie, Donald Greig

Do you have any nicknames you use?
BL, Cookielynn, DD Donnie G, bubby, The Don

What names did you have picked out for the other gender?
Madeleine, Isabella, Irene

Was the baby named after anyone? If so, who?
Both were named after family.  Brook=Aunt, Lynn=Grandmother, Marie=great grandmotherDonald=great grandfather, Greig=grandfather

Who helped in picking the name?
Husband

Did you use a book or website to help pick the names?
No
Is there anything you would like to add about how you named your baby?
Nope, I think that says it all!



I hope everyone really enjoyed this Mom Interview! I had so much fun with this interview. Again, I am so sorry Deborah that I forgot to put this up! If you would like to be interviewed leave a comment below or email me at rennaneliesedavidson@gmail.com. 


Photo Credit: http://www.belairnewsandviews.com/2013/05/brooklyn-metzbower-named-harford’s-most-beautiful-baby.html
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...