Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Name of the Week: Avia


Meaning:

  • God is My Father

Origin:

  • Hebrew

Rank:

  • Not Ranked

Middle Names:

  • Avia June
  • Avia Blair
  • Avia Noelle
  • Avia Lorraine
  • Avia Morgan
  • Avia Willow
  • Avia Piper
  • Avia Bethany
  • Avia Raine
  • Avia Naomi

First Names:

  • Gwendolyn Avia
  • Riley Avia
  • Josephine Avia
  • Bailey Avia
  • Scarlett Avia
  • Hazel Avia 
  • Lauren Avia
  • Lillian Avia 
  • Molly Avia
  • Logan Avia

Nicknames:

  • Avie

Famous People Named Avia:

  • Princesstard from Youtube Channel Shaytards


My Thoughts:

  • I love Avia! I have recently put it in my top 10 list that is how much I love it. I think it's really cute without being too popular. I love it as an alternative to Ava. Ava is really cute and pretty but too popular for me. I do think some people will think you are saying Ava. I'm ready to meet some more Avia's. 



Photobucket




4 comments:

  1. My name is Avia you should add to your list Avia Grace that a great middle name to Avia sadly i dont have a middle name lol but if i did grace just goes with it....:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice to meet an Avia! Avia Grace is such a pretty combo. Thanks for sharing

      Delete
  2. My name is Avia as well. When I was born it was not a popular name but now I see it popping up everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun to find people names with names I like! I have definitely been seeing more Avia's around.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...