Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Honoring Sarah Elaine


A week ago I lost my grandmother. She was an amazing and strong woman and I am so proud to call her my grandmother. In honor of her and for future reference down the road, I am making a list of names that can honor her. Really they can honor anyone named Sarah or Elaine.

My grandmother's name was Sarah Elaine and they called her Sally. Here are some ways you could honor a Sarah or Elaine in a few different ways.

Similar to Sarah:
Seraphina/Seraphine
Zarah
Suri
Sariah
Sierra
Sadie
Arah

Same meaning as Sarah (princess):
Amira
Antolia
Edia
Gwenelda
Maya
Raylee
Sabrina
Soraya
Tia

Similar to Elaine:
Alaina
Delaney
Elena
Eleanor
Alana


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ren, I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope things have been going well at college this year. It's normal and fine for people's interests to change as we grow and change - you've done a great job in keeping a successful blog running for this long, and while I'll be interested to read any new posts, I wish you well in the things that you do love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clare! Things have been good. I'm almost done my second semester and than I start my summer session. Thank you that means the world to me! I love this blog and it makes me sad that I lost time to post. I think I am going to stick with blogging on here for some time. I have really picked up interest and love blogging about names more now than I did 6 months ago. I have a feeling there will be a lot more post on here in the next few months.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...