Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Feature Friday: Megan

Hey guys! You all know what time it is! It’s Feature Friday Time! This week I have a friend that I met over formspring. Her name is Megan and this is her formspring. She also has a listography (http://listography.com/4590225583) She is really nice to talk to and I had so much fun getting to know her. So let’s get started.

Me: How did you get into baby names?
Megan: I just started thinking about what I wanted to name my kids and I wondered if there were other people that liked names.  I found AnastasiaRuby on YouTube and fell in love with all the different names and spellings and meanings.  Through her I found the Formspring baby name community and really flourished there.

Me: That's how I found formspring too! How old were you when you first started liking baby names?
Megan: I was about 13

Me: That's a great age. What are your current favorite baby names?
Megan: Girls: 
Carson Evangeline
Lily Genevieve 
Chloe Miranda 

Boys:
Harry Nathaniel
Maxim Hunter
Aiden Joseph 


Me: I love your names. If you remember, what were your first favorite baby names?
Megan: I didn't have combos, but I liked Evana and James

Me: I really like Evana. Why did you decide to join formspring and make a listography?
Megan: I thought it would be a better way to expand my tastes and find new names.  Listography made it easier for me to keep track of everything :)

Me: Formspring is defiantly a great way to find new name :) What has been the most fun about making list and formspring?
Megan: Finding all sorts of new people to share my interests with

Me: I agree! What has been your favorite list and/or formspring question (rename, collages, etc.)  you have done?
Megan: I love the ones where you're given the initials and have to come up with names

Me: They're always fun! Are you working on any listography list or formspring questions/spam?
Megan: I'm about to do some spam to work on middles.  They're the only piece that seem to be constantly changing

Me: I need to work on my middle names too. I can't wait for those questions. What do you love about baby names?
Megan: I love how they each have their own history and meaning behind them. 

Me: I love that too. I always wondered who can up with the meanings. What types of baby names to do like (ex. Trendy, vintage, etc.)?
Megan: I like a mix of classic with a bit of a modern twist

Me: I like that. When did you tell your friends and family about your love to baby names?
Megan: I haven't really told my family yet, only because I'm too young to even be thinking about having kids.  Some of my friends know and follow me on Formspring because they think its kinda cool

Me: I haven't told my family yet either. How did/do your family and friends react to your love for baby names?
Megan: My friends think its pretty neat since its different from what most people expect.  Like everyone has his/her favorite names, but to have meanings and reasons behind the names gives people anew way of looking at them

Me: It is neat! On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your love/addiction/obsession for baby names?
Megan: Probably like a 100000000 :) Haha no, it's more like a 9-9.5


Me: haha I am the same way. What is the reason behind your formspring name?
Megan: Normally I use my middle name online (Elizabeth --> Lizzie) and my username is something with "Lizard" to incorporate my name.  But on FS I used my real name an the only semi-normal word involving "Meg" was "nutmeg"

Me: I really like it! It's cool! Do you have a favorite baby namer (YouTube, blog,formspringers, etc.)?
Megan: Definitely AnastasiaRuby.  She's really good at what she does and knows what she's talking about

Me: I love her! Do you have a #1 fan on your listographyand/or formspirng or someone who you talk to a lot because of them?
Megan: I probably talk most to Raya (theAtomicBong).  She's really cool and helps me figure out a lot of my naming issues

Me: She is cool! I love Raya! What inspired you to make a formspring and listography besides baby names?
Megan: I live meeting new people and I figured it was the perfect way to do it.  And I was right!

Me: It is! We are down to the last 5 questions! Where do you find your baby names at?
Megan: BabyNames.com, Behind the Name, and other people

Me: I get my names from there too. Do you know anyone in real life that has a formspring/youtube/blog?
Megan: Unfortunately, I don't.  I wish I did

Me: So do I! These are the last 3 questions! Random fact about you?
Megan: I am a huge Potter Head :)

Me: I like Harry Potter but I'm not a huge fan. What did you think of this interview?
Megan: It's really fun.  Not what I expected at all, but in a good way :) I wish there was more

Me: I'm glad you liked it! I always think I have too many questions! Is there anything else you would like to add?
Megan: Nope.  I think I'm all good :) thanks for picking me!

Me: You're welcome! I'm so glad I got to interview you.


So that was the interview. I had so much fun getting to know Megan and doing this interview with her. I couldn’t wait to hear her answers. Go follow Megan on formspring and ask her questions. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 


Photo Credit:  http://www.formspring.me/xNutMegx56
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Awwww I love that everyone loves me and I love everyone too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work
    HTML to Wordpress Conversion
    PSD to WordPress conversion service
    WordPress Blog Customization
    WordPress consultant services in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Article You deserve Million of traffic so here is great opportunity for you
    best internet montreal

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Malayalam Quotes
    Love Quotes Malayalam
    Sad Quotes Malayalam
    Motivational Quotes In Malayalam
    Friendship Quotes Malayalam

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Compromises: With memory expansion options, I don't have to compromise on the quality or quantity of games I keep on my Steam Deck Memory Expansion. This feature ensures that I have the freedom to play whatever I want, whenever I want.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...