Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Name Of The Week: Osvaldo



Meaning
Variant of Oswald; God's Power

Origin
Spanish

Rank
989

First Names
Osvaldo Benjamin 
Osvaldo Gage
Osvaldo Jace 
Osvaldo Briggs 
Osvaldo James 
Osvaldo Kevin 
Osvaldo Charles 
Osvaldo Parker 
Osvaldo Michael 
Osvaldo Zachary 

Middle Names
David Osvaldo 
Bodie Osvaldo 
Jerome Osvaldo 
Vincent Osvaldo 
Duncan Osvaldo 
Luca Osvaldo 
Blake Osvaldo 
Henry Osvaldo 
Wyatt Osvaldo 
Nicholas Osvaldo 

Nicknames 
Ozzie
Olly
Val
Aldo
Al
Valdo 

Famous People Named Osvaldo
Osvaldo Alonso 
Osvaldo Laport 
Osvaldo Ardiles 

My Thoughts
Osvaldo is so unique. This is the first time I am seeing it and it caught my eye right away. Os- names are a secret favorite of mine because I really like the nickname Ossie. I like that this is a longer name and that there are quite a few nicknames for it. 

Reason Osvaldo Is Name Of The Week
Osvaldo is name of the week because I found it while search the new Top 1000 list. I thought it was so cool as soon as I saw it. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...