Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Four Darling Sisters

Happy Monday everyone! Now that its summer I'm hoping to get back to a regular posting schedule. First up is a Multiple Mondays post for you. Today I have a set of quadruplet sisters with pretty cool names for you. I found their mom on instagram and just had to feature their names!

I think my favorite part of this name set is that the first names are spunky and modern and the middle names are classic and vintage.

Source is moms instagram

Kylie Anne
Kylie has a few meanings including boomerang in Aboriginal, and graceful in Irish. Anne means grace in French. Kylie is a sweet name and I especially like this spelling of it. I usually don't like filter middle names but Anne fits nicely here.

Elle Katherine 
Elle means she in French and Katherine means pure in Greek. Elle is such a sophisticated sounding name but that may be because I think of the character Elle Woods. I love Elle and Katherine together and that is my favorite spelling of the name Katherine.

Remi Margaret
Remi means oarsmen in French and Margaret means pearl in Greek. I love the name Remi and I think its super cool for a girl. Margaret is in my top 10 favorite classical names for girls. I especially love the many nicknames that come with it.

Landry Grace
Landry means ruler in French and Grace means grace in Latin. Landry actually just made it into the top 1000 for the first time in 2014. I love Laundry and think its super spunky. Grace is a nice complement to Landry.



Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Cute names! How exciting would it be to get to name 4 babies at once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be so much fun to name 4 babies! I can't imagine the struggle of finding 4 perfect names.

      Delete
  2. You should check out A miracle unfolding- The Gardner quadruplets on Facebook or their blog gardnerquadsquad.com. They have 4 darling girls with awesome names. They are Indie, Esme, Scarlett and Evangeline. So cute!,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love that family and their names! Their little girls are so cute. Thanks though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...