Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Arabic Names

Hey guys. So I haven’t done a blog post in a little bit and I am sorry. I was been a little busy lately but I hope to get more out. So today I have Arabic names for you today. Let’s get started.

Girls
  1. Amaya- Night rain
  2. Karida- Pure, Loyal
  3. Lilith- Of the night
  4. Malika- Queen
  5. Mona- Desires, wishes
  6. Ruba- Hill
  7. Rowa- Lovely vision
  8. Saura- Wealth
  9. Sultana- Ruler
  10. Soraya- Rich

Boys
  1. Bade- Incomparable
  2. Ayman- Holy, right-hand worker
  3. Cairo- Victorious one
  4. Faiz- Victorious
  5. Faris- Horseman/knight
  6. Hyder- Lion
  7. Kader- Power
  8. Lukman- Wise, intelligent
  9. Zain- Handsome
  10. Zayn- Beautiful

So that is my list. I hope you liked it and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :).

Photo Credit: http://noboyfriendjust.tumblr.com/post/6617766075/such-a-cute-baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...