Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12: Letter C

Hey guys! I’m back again with letter C! How did you like A and B? I hope you are liking the mini-series so far! So let’s get started.

Boys
  • Chandon
  • Chord
  • Clovis
  • Creek

Girls
  • Carlynn
  • Carmelina
  • Crislyn

So they are the names. Carmelina and Chord are probably my favorite from this list. What are your favorites? I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 


Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/meghodge/8177657157/
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like Clovis and I kinda like Creek, but the others aren't quite my thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creek is a cute nature name. It's something you don't hear about. Clovis is cute and a great alternative to Clover.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...