Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12: Letter N

Hey guys! So we are up to letter N! If you are just getting to this post now then you may be a little confused. What I am doing is posting a letter each hour (except for U and Y and Z together) that has names that 12 babies were named in 2011. So let’s get started.

Boys
  • Nilson
  • Norrin

Girls
  • Naylee
  • Niko
  • Niley
  • Novalie

So those are the N names. I think the girl names are really cute and the boy names are a like twist on other names (Nilson=Nelson, and Norrin=Norris). I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :)


Photo Credit: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baby-Art-Photography/132286760119024
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I kinda like Norrin but it sounds more feminine to me. I like Niko and I love Novalie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Norrin does sound feminine to me too. I read a story once with a character (girl) named Nico as a nickname for Nicolette and fell in love with it.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...