Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Names: Alternatives to Eve

Hey guys! Merry Christmas Eve! Can you believe it is Christmas already?!?! I can’t! I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a week but my life has been busier than I expected. I’m here to do the Christmas Eve post and just to warn you it is not as good as it should be. It’s going to be alternatives to the name Eve. I have to make it fast because I have Mass at 5:30 and I’m not even close to getting ready! So let’s get started.

Girls
  1. Eve- Life; Hebrew
  2. Evelien- Form of Evelyn; Dutch
  3. Evelyn- Beautiful Bird; English
  4. Evelina- Form of Evelyn; Slavic
  5. Evelia- Luminous; Spanish
  6. Evera- Brave One; English
  7. Evette- Yew; American
  8. Everlyse- Always consecrated to God; American
  9. Eveline- Life; Hebrew

Boys
  1. Everett-Wild Boar Herd; English
  2. Everard- Brave Boar; English
  3. Evers- Wild Boar; English

Unisex
  1. Everly- From the boar meadow; English
  2. Ever- Always; American

So that is the names. I will have a post up for Christmas tomorrow. I not sure when I will have time because this year we are having some people over for Christmas dinner, which has never happened before. I hope everyone as a great night and day tomorrow. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :)

Photo Credit:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/simplysweetgallery/8251550108/


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...