Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!


Hey guys!
It’s my 1 year blog anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I can't believe I made it this far! I wanted to take this time to extend a big thank you. I want to thank every person who has comment, talk to me, showed me any type of support, followed me or anything to do with this blog. At the beginning when I started this blog I didn’t have anyone following me or reading my blog. There were a few times I thought about not blogging any more. The only reason I keep going was because I saw the page views keep climbing and people started to comment. I am glad that I keep going. Because of this blog I have meet some wonderful, amazing people and have gotten opportunities I never would have gotten. Blogging is a huge passion of mine and I hope to have a whole another year of blogging. Thank you again to everyone that has ever been there in any way. Bye for now :)

P.S. I just looked and I posted my first post are 11:00pm

P.P.S The following 7 colleges are all pictures of the babies I used in the last year. That only includes babies and nothing else. 









Photo Credit: http://thevanillapop.blogspot.com/2012/04/1-year-blog-anniversary.html

Lots of Love,
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Wow that's so fun! =D Congratulations for keeping your blog going for a whole year! I hope you keep posting because I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! And may there be many more years!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...