Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shannon's Birthday

Hey Guys! So today is a big day for me. Today was my schools Spirit Day. What happens is we dress up in our year’s colors, so green for Freshman, blue for Sophomores, pink for Juniors, and yellow for SENIORS!!!! We also do skits for each year and the faculty and play games, like 3 person potato sack race and basketball with the students and faculty. It’s really fun. Today is also my sister’s 12th birthday! I can’t believe she is 12! In honor of her I am going to do a post of names that describe her. I know she doesn’t read this blog or even know about it but to me it is really important to me that this is here for when she does read it. I am going to do the names of One Direction because she loves them. So let’s get started.

  • Harold “Harry” Edward Styles- Harold means army ruler in Scandinavian and Edward means wealthy guardian in English.
  • Liam James Payne- Liam means strong-willed warrior in Irish and James means supplanter in Hebrew.
  • Niall James Horan- Niall means champion in Irish and James means supplanter in Hebrew.
  • Zain “Zayn” Javadd Malik- Zain means handsome in Arabic and I couldn’t find the meaning of Javadd.
  • Louis William Tomlinson- Louis means famed warrior in German and William means strong-willed warrior in English.

I also have some names to honor her. Her name is Shannon.
  • Shanna
  • Shanley
  • Alda (Means old like Shannon)
  • Aldo (means old)
  • Elda (means old)
  • Aldan
  • Kedem (boy)
  • Piri
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!!! I hope one day you read this blog and love it as much as I do. That’s all I have for you. I really liked doing this and finding out all of One Direction’s names. My favorite One Direction member is Zayn and his is my favorite name. I hope ypu liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 



Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/carriesmallphotography/8016145101/
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How fun! =D I really shouldn't, and I'd never tell the others this, but I have a favorite sibling XD It's my little sister Karmen <3 She's the cutest little girl on the planet and I love her way too much! My dad and step-mom tended to slack off and make me be full time parent when I was over at their house. Because of this I changed the kids' diapers, I fed them, I put them to bed, I comforted them when they cried -- even though I was only a kid myself. I once had to hold Karmen when she was a little baby for two hours because my step-mom was cutting hair, and I think I bonded ^.^ Karmen loves me too so it's extra fun! The point of this rather long story is that I have fun with my little siblings too <3 Tell Shannon happy birthday for me! (Even though I'm a few days late XD)

    Out of One Direction's names, I only really like
    ~ Zain “Zayn” Javadd Malik << I really like Zane and I LOVE Malik (though it's a GP name for me).

    Out of the names related to "Shannon" I like these:
    ~ Shanna
    ~ Shanley
    ~ Alda
    ~ Elda
    ~ Aldan

    =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am just a little closer to my sister because she is a girl and we have shared a room since she has been born so at night we always tlak and joke around. I'll tell her!

      Zayn is my favorite too! I love his name and him!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...