Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

All About Me and Q&A


Hey guys! So today starts my one week of Blog Anniversary Post. I will do a post from today until Monday the 12th that is special in some way. Today is going to be an about me and a Question and Answer post. I tried to tell you everything I could think of about myself. That was hard! I decide to do it in bullet points. So let’s get started.
  • Full/Real Name: Lauren Ashley
  • Nickname: Ren
  • Age: 17
  • Birthday: May 14
  • Hair Color: Brown
  • Eye Color: Brown
  • Siblings: Younger Brother Ryan and Younger Brother Shannon
  • Favorite Color: Purple
  • Favorite Sport: Baseball but only watching it
  • Favorite Holiday: Christmas but Halloween is a close second
  • Favorite Food: Mac and Cheese
  • Favorite Movie: Matilda or Back to the Future
  • Favorite Drink: Wawa Lemonade or Canada Dry
  • Favorite Month: May
  • Favorite Number: 3
  • Favorite Tv Show: Big Brother
  • Morning or Night: Night!

I love to read, and do art. I go to an all-girls catholic high school and love it. I couldn’t live without my Apple products, that includes my iPhone, iPad, and iPod. I am a quiet and reserved person. I love to shop and could spend all day at the mall. I am a blog junky meaning I love to read blogs. The only make up I love is nail polish, which isn’t really make up.

I do some weird things. Like I can’t be in a room without the blinds open and all of the lights on. I only like spiral Kraft mac and cheese not any of the other kinds. I only like the original kind of SpaghettiO’s. My biggest fear is getting food poisoning. I hate wearing long sleeve shorts or pants. I only wear them when necessary. I’m afraid of cats and shopping carts. I think I talked enough about myself. Now let’s go onto the questions I got.

Q: What would you rename yourself if you could?
A: This is a hard one! I would want something that has a nickname and isn’t that popular for my age group. I would have to say either Athena or Sophia.

Q:  What inspired you to start blogging about names?
A: I was really inspired to start a blog because I have always wanted to blog. I choose baby names because I loved them so much and I thought it would be a great way to remember things and to talk about them. I was really inspired by all of the other baby name blogs and youtubes.

Q: How has your names changed since you started the blog?
A: My names have changed a few times since I started to blog. I use to love names like Analia, Harlow, and Monroe for girls and Lachlan, Finnegan, and Asher for boys. I still like the names, especially the boy names but they aren’t my top names any more.

Q: What is a name you'd never use?
A: I would never use Angel. I hate that name!!! It is the only name I hate.

Q: Do you like the name Jezebel? More on a boy or girl?
A: It’s alright. I wouldn’t use it but I don’t hate it. I like it on a girl.

Q: What makes you pick someone for feature Friday?
A: I pick it at random. I go to random.org and put in the number of people that week and use the first number that comes up. My I first started Feature Friday I wasn’t sure how I was going to pick someone every week because I loved all of the people. I would that doing it at random is good because it is a surprise to me and to the person and I can be guilt free about who is picked.

Q: Was starting a blog everything you hoped it was or do you kind of just journal your thoughts at times and don't care who reads?
A: I think it is becoming what I hoped for. I hoped that it would be popular and people would read and comment all the time. At this time I know people read it and I know people comment but it just isn’t all the time. Believe me I love every comment and I’m not complaining about not getting comments all of the time. I like having it more personal with the people who comment and if my blog becomes popular than that’s okay and if it stays like this that’s fine too. I don’t really think of it as a journal only because I have a journal and that is so unstable and all over the place and my blog really isn’t. There was a time when I didn’t care if anyone read my blog and that I was just going to do it for myself. Now it’s not so much as I don’t care who reads my blog but more of I don’t really think too much into it.

Q: What would you do if you loved a name but it had a bad history with it?
A: I would probably either use it anyway or use it as a middle name. if the history was something that everyone knew I would use it as a middle name but if the history was something only some people knew I would use it as a first name.

Q: What are your favorite names?
A: Right now my favorite names are kind of all over the place. But I like Olivette, Athena, and Reed, for girls and Theodore, Amadeus, and Thaddeus for boys. I’ll be doing 2 more thorough posts on my top 10 girl names and my top 10 boy names later in the week so look out for them.

Q: What were your favorite names, when you were younger?
A: When I was younger my 2 favorite names were Isabelle and Abigail. I never liked boy names and every doll and drawing I had was of girl. I also loved  the name Emily when I was in 6th grade.

Q: This or That: Jude William & Wesley Jack [OR] Jude William & River Wesley?
A: Jude William and Wesley jack because I like the flow of Wesley Jack better than the flow of River Wesley.

Q: This or That: Vivian Melody & Lyra Charlotte [OR] Vivian Melody & Phoebe Charlotte?
A: Vivian Melody and Lyra Charlotte because I like Vivian and Lyra together more than I like Vivian and Phoebe together.

Q: Which one would you pick:
a) first name and middle name that flow very well/ something like Scarlett Evangeline
b) first name and middle name that doesn't flow very well, but represents you (honors someone). e.g Scarlett Lucy
A: This was so hard! I want my kids to have names that flow but also honor someone! I would pick names that honor someone over the flow because that is just a teeny tiny bit more important to me.

Q: If you could visit any three countries in the world, which would they be?
A: Only 3! I want to travel the world before I die so I have so many. My top 3 would be Italy, Australia and England. Italy is number one because I would love to live in the country side of Italy.

Q: If you could instantly speak a new language which language would you choose?
A: Italian! Not because I want to go to Italy but because I think it’s such a romantic language and I would love to marry someone who speaks it. Hopefully in the near future I can learn to speak it.

Q: What is your biggest baby name pet peeve?
A: This is a hard one! I have many baby name pet peeves, which I am doing a blog post on later in the week but my number one would have to be when parents name a child the same name as another child’s middle name. Example: Elijah Makai and his brother Makai Angel

Q: Do you have any pets? If yes, what are their names? If no, do you want any pets? And what kinds? =D
A: Right now I don’t have any pets. I did have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Brandi for 15 years old my life. I do want a tan and white English Bulldog that I would name Chunk (boy) and a black French Bulldog that I would name Moxie (girl). If I could have an exotic pet it would be either a Hippo or a Prairie Dog.

Q: What are your favorite books?
A: I have so many favorite books! I love all of Sarah Dessen’s books. I love Bloom by Kelle Hampton, The Atlas of Love by Laurie Frankel, After by Amy Efaw, The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls, The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, Two Kisses For Maddy by Matt Logelin, The A-List Series by Zoey Dean, Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner, Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson and many, many more!

Q: What are some things you'd put on your fictional bucketlist? (Examples: http://pinterest.com/sakiheart/to-do-fictional-bucket-list-d/)
A: I love that tumblr! I have a few but I have to think of more.
  • Spend a day reading books with Matilda (Matilda)
  • Time travel with Marty McFly and Doc (Back to the Future)
  • Own a Hair Salon with Edward Scissorhands (Edward Scissorhands)
  • Write read letters directed at Juliet with Sophie (Letters to Juliet [movie])
  • Adopt Devon’s baby (After by Amy Efaw)
  • Nanny Grayer for a day with Nanny (The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus)
  • Go on a road trip with Amy and Roger (Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson)
  • Spend a summer with Belly in the beach house (The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han)
  • Find treasure with the Goonies (Goonies)
  • Be one of Atlas’s mommies (The Atlas of Love by Laurie Frankel)
  • Work with the animals with Beth (The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks)
 That’s all I can tink of right now. Haha

Q: How many kids do you want?
A: I want 5 or 6. I want the order to be a boy, girl, either a boy or girl it doesn’t matter, boy and a girl last if I have six I want boy, girl, boy, boy, girl, girl or boy, girl, girl, boy, boy, girl

Q: What's your favorite type of place to relax? (E.g. the woods, the beach, the mountains, the city, your living room, etc.)
A: I love to relax in my room but if I have the opportunity I love to relax down by the beach more.

Q: If you could live in any time period in earth's history (all the way back to the first organisms), which would it be? What if you were just vacationing for a month or two -- which time period would you choose?
A: If I could live in one it would have to be either the 50’s or 60’s. If I was just vacationing for two months it would have to be the early 1800’s.

Q: Why does no one call you Ren in RL when it is such an awesome nn?
A: I’m not really sure. Maybe it’s because the nickname Ren didn’t come about until I was in 8th grade and no one want to call me it. I’m doing a post about it tomorrow.


Thanks Kelcee, Ginny, Lyndesy, Lucy, Saki, and Raya for the questions. They were all great questions thanks again. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :).



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. YAY fun! =D Thanks for answering my questions! Italy would be very fun to visit <3 The pictures I've seen of Italy are simply gorgeous! I want to travel the world too! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! We can travel the world together!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...