Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

2 Random Names

Hey guys! So I wanted to do some kind of random name generator for today's post. I am very busy but want to put a post up so that is what I am doing. I used Behind the Name's random name generator with the setting first and middle and all categories. So let's get started.

The girl name I have is Solene Mayra.
  • Solene is a French variant of Solange. 
  • Mayra is a Hispanic variant of Myra. 
I really like this combo. It's sweet and pretty.

The boy name I have is  Awotwi Haribert.
  • Awotwi means eighth born child in Akan. 
  • Haribert is an Old Germanic form of Herbert.
I don't like Awotwi but Haribert I can handle.


So that is my short little post. I had fun doing it but no I have to get back to homework and other things. If you do this what did you get? I hope you liked this and don't forget to comment. Bye for now :).


Photo Credit:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/keriannebrown/2609560854/in/faves-petastokesphotography/


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are very interesting names! =D I really like the look of Awotwi but I haven't a clue how to pronounce it XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was saying it likw Awww-ot(like the ending of coat but with a t)-wee. I'm probably saying it wrong though

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...