Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Where Did Ren Come From?


Hey Guys! So today is day 2 of my blog anniversary week. For today’s post I thought I would tell you how the name Ren came to be. Yesterday I told you that my name is actually not Ren it is Lauren. Everyone in my real life calls me Lauren and I have had only one person call me Ren but that was only as a joke/a name between the two of us. So here is the story.

One day my friend was watching the show Evan Stevens when she heard the name Ren. Ren is one of the characters on the show. For some odd reason it made her think of me. Her reasoning was that my name ends in Ren, LauREN, and it could be a nickname for me. At first I didn’t like it and didn’t want her to call me that. It sounded weird because we had known each other for nearly 8 years and I had never been called that before. At the time we were in 8th grade. Then after some thinking I let her call me that on the rare occasion she remembered. When she did, she would call me Renny Ren Ren. I have never told her how much the name has stuck with me. If I brought it up to her I’m sure she would remember.

As of right now I’m not going to tell anyone in real life. I consider it my pen name so to speak. Over the last couple of months I have gotten use to people calling me that online and I really like it. And in case you were wondering Davidson is not my last name and Anneliese is not my middle name. I just liked the way they sounded together and they are similar in ways to my real middle and last name. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 



Photo Credit:  http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/_shannononon_/Disney/Picture5-2.png
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Is it a coincidence that Ren Anneliese Davidson is RAD?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! I didn't even know it spelled that until you just said it! My real name spells LAD. haha

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...