Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Top Debuts: 1959-1963

Hey guys! So I have another installment in the Top Debuts Series. I was going to put this up last night but I didn’t have the time to. It’s the years 1959-1963. So let’s get started.

1959
Torey- This was the top debut for girls in 1959 and was given to 102 babies. Torey means bird in Japanese. In 2011, 6 babies were given this name.
Rowdy- This was the top debut for boys in 1959 and was given to 22 babies. Rowdy means boisterous in English. In 2011, 127 babies were given this name.

1960
Leshia- This was the top debut for girls in 1960 and was given to 76 babies. Leshia means joy in French and Latin. In 2011, no babies were given this name.
Cully- This was the top debut for boys in 1960 and was given to 31 babies. Cully means the woods; dove in Irish. In 2011, no babies were given this name.

1961
Lavoris- This was the top debut for girls in 1961 and was given to 36 babies. I couldn’t find the meaning of Lavoris. In 2011, no babies were given this name.
Jefre- This was the top debut for boys in 1961 and was given to 21 babies. Jefre means peaceful ruller in German. In 2011, no babies were given this name.

1962
Lafondra- This was the top debut for girls in 1962 and was given to 30 babies. I couldn’t find the meaning of Lafondra. In 2011, no babies were given this name.
Thadd- This was the top debut for boys in 1962 and was given to 10 babies. Thadd means heart in English. In 2011, no babies were given this name.

1963
Phaedra- This was the top debut for girls in 1963 and was given to 70 babies. Phaedra means bright in Greek. In 2011, 23 babies were given this name.
Medgar- This was the top debut for boys in 1963 and was given to 25 babies. Medgar means wealthy spear, owner of many spears in Old English. In 2011, no babies were given this name.


So that is the next set of years. I have been super busy lately but I have a 4 ½ day weekend for Thanksgiving so I think I will be getting things done. I am also going to be relaxing because I don’t get many days off. Tomorrow I have a special post so look out for that. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 


Photo Credit: http://simplebooklet.com/publish.php?wpKey=eB0ZYijHkN7SzNMDZgS5ud#wpKey=eB0ZYijHkN7SzNMDZgS5ud#page=0


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Phaedra was on my list for so long. I really loved it until I found out about Phaedra Parks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I heard about the name Phaedra. I really like it.

      Delete
  2. I only like Torey (though I'm not fond of the spelling) and Phaedra out of these. This series is quite interesting! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I defiantly prefer Torey spelled Tori. It is! As we get closer to 2011 the names because a little strange.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...