Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Exciting Update!

Hey guys! So I already put a baby name post up for today but in the last couple of days I have had things that I need to update on. I thought it would be best to do it all in one post.


The first thing is on October 30 I logged into blogger and saw how many views this blog has gotten. I was so blown away that I had to take a screenshot. The amount of page views I had that day was 15,000!!!! Since then the blog has past that amount but I am still in such shock. Thank you to everyone who has and continues to come and read my blog.



The second thing is Matilda Mag! What is Matilda Mag? Well Matilda Mag is an online baby name magazine! The first issue was released last week by the creators, Sarah (of For Real Baby Names) and Kate (of Name Soiree). It is beyond amazing and a baby namers dream! Some of my favorite name boggers have articles in the magazine along with recipes, cute baby clothes, name consultations, and more. 

You can head on over to Matilda Mag’s website to see their blog, name of the day, polls, and more. Subscribe to get updates. And if you can’t get enough of Matilda Mag they also have a facebook page.  I know I love the magazine and you will too.


The third thing is Sammi’s baby! She announced the other day that the baby is a boy! A little Jonah Samuel! I am so happy for them and can’t wait for him to be born. I had a great time helping Sammi and Brandon come up with names they liked. Congrats Sammi, Brandon, and family!

So that’s really all I have to update on. All of these are exciting and I just had to make a post about it. I’ll talk to you guys tomorrow. Bye for now :). 



Photo Credit:  http://sammiandbrandonplus5.blogspot.com/
http://www.matildamag.com/blog.asp

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...