Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beyond The Top 1000: -Ir, -Ur, -Yr, and -Jr Girl Names

Hey Guys! So This is the last beyond the top 1000 -er, -ar, etc. post for girls!  I hope to be doing the boy one next but I started getting the names and their is a LOT of them. I also hope to get back into the Top Debuts and Rare Name Series. Anyway, today's post is all of the -ir, -ur, -yr, and the one -jr girl names beyond the top 1000. I tried to make sure I got every name but if I missed one I am sorry. It was a lot of names to go through. So let's get started. 

-ir
  1. Clair (51)
  2. Adair (23)
  3. Zyair (15)
  4. Sinclair (14)/Klair (5)
  5. Kashmir (11)
  6. Abir (6)
  7. Shir (6)

-ur
  1. Nour (72)
  2. Favour (22)/ Favor (19)
  3. Nur (7)
  4. Zuhur (5)

-yr
  1. Embyr (7)
  2. Zephyr (6)

-jr
  1. Fajr (8)

I hope you liked this little series and are looking forward to the boy names. It was fun to see al of the different names for girls although I wouldn't use most of them. Anyway I hope you liked this and don't forget to comment. Bye for now :)


Photo Credit:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/84176790@N03/8135918073/


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like:
    ~ Adair
    ~ Shir
    ~ Zephyr << It's really cute on a girl <3
    ~ Fajr

    =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...