Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

First Link Up!

Hey everyone! I have a cool new post for you! If you didn’t know, a few of my formspring friends created a name blog together a couple of months back. One of the posters, Jamie, came up with the idea to do link ups. I love the idea and I am going to participate in them. They will be every other Tuesday for those who want to join. Their first one was March 19 but I am just getting round to it now. I know, I know I’m late. Haha I still wanted to do it before their next one comes out on Tuesday so I am going to do it today. 

The question for this week is:
What are some names you love?!

Since I love so many names I am going to tell you about some of the names I am loving at this very moment. Most of them will be girls because I always love more girl names then boys.

Girls
  1. Leola- I first saw this name on an app called Stork Drop. I recommend everyone goes and gets that app. It is the only baby name app I love.  Leola means faithful, loyal, and lion in French.
  2. Viva- I also saw this on Stork Drop. A lot of the names will be from Stork Drop. Viva means life in Italian.
  3. Novella- Also from Stork Drop. Novella means new, the newcomer. I love the names Nova and Novalee so Novella goes right with them and is a fresh new name.

Boys
  1. Reyes- Yes, this one is from Stork Drop. Reyes means kings in Spanish. I love the sound of it. It’s also one I haven’t heard of before.
  2. Wells- Yep it’s from stork Drop. Wells means from the springs in English. I would probably use this as a nickname or middle name.
  3. Elsworth- And the last name is also from Stork Drop. See a great app! Elsworth means noble estate in English.
It was so much fun doing this. I think everyone should do it! It’s a great way to get to know other people. I can’t wait to do the nest one. Great Idea Jamie! Bye for now :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...