Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Son Names

Hey guys so the next list I have for you guys is about baby boy names that end in –Son. I know that there are some girl names out there that end in –son but today I am just going to do the boys.
  1. Grayson- An English name that means son of the grey-haired on. This name has been a favorite of mine for some time. I really like the nickname Gray. I find that people don’t really like it. I don’t see a problem with it.
  2. Judson- An English name that means son of Judd. I like this name and think it sounds so southern. I’m not form the south but would definitely us it. Judd is just such a nice nickname.
  3. Harrison – An English name that means son of Harry. This name is a great name to use if you want to honor someone who is named Harry. The only problem I found with this name is that most people will automatically call him Harry and I don’t like that.
  4. Benson- An English name that means son of Benedict. This name is a great alternative to the name Benjamin, which is so popular now days. He will most likely be called Ben.
  5. Anderson- An English name that means son of Andrew. You could use this name if the dad’s name is Andrew or if you want to honor someone named Andrew. I really like this name but couldn’t use it because I know of a couple of people with this as a surname.
  6. Samson- A Hebrew name that means son or services. This is probably the only Sam name I like on a boy. I think it is so cute and manly.
  7. Branson- An English name that means son of Brand. Most people aren’t going to like this name. it is a little different but I still like the name.
  8. Mason- A French name that means a stone worker. I am kind of biased to the name because I have a cousin named Mason. The name has become so popular for my liking.
  9. Hudson- An English name that means son of Hudd. I have been seeing this name being used a lot more. It is a place name  (I think), and they are popular.
  10. Gibson- An English name that means son of Gilbert. I really love this name. Right now it is at the top of my list. I saw it on a set of twins and the other twin’s name was Grayson. I really like the nickname Gibby.

I hope you all liked my name list. Don’t be afraid to comment. I want to hear what you think. Bye for now.  

P.S. I also blogged about the name Kyson, which is my favorite son name of all time.  (You can find it here

Photo Credit: https://pinterest.com/pin/125678645821656888/


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...