Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

MLB Series: Atlanta Braves

Matt Diaz
So I have another blog in the MLB baby name series. The team I am doing in the Atlanta Braves. So let’s get started.
Boys
  1. Chipper- This name is for Chipper Jones. He is number 10, an infielder and 40 years old. Chipper is a nickname for Charles. I like this name as a nickname. It is cool.
  2. Avilan- This name is for Luis Avilan. He is number 65, a pitcher and 23 years old. I couldn’t find the meaning of Avilan. I thought this name was cool but it may be too girly.
  3. Chapman- This name is for Jaye Chapman. He is number 64, a pitcher, and 25 years old. Chapman means peddler, trader in English. I like this name because it ends in man and because it is different.
  4. Redmond- This name is for Todd Redmond. He is number 62, a pitcher and 27 years old. Redmond means protecting hands in German. I like this name because of the Red part. Red would make a nice name.
  5. Julio- This name is for Julio Teheran. He is number 27, a pitcher, and 21 years old. Julio is a form of Julius in Spanish, I like the way this name sounds and how it ends in an o.
  6. Randall- This name is for Randall Delgado. He is number 40, a pitcher and 22 years old. Randall means shield wolf in English. I like this name it is kind of old but at the same time nice.

Girls
  1. Constanza- This is for Jose Constanza. He is number 17, an outfielder, and 29 years old. Constanza means steadfast in Latin. I like this name because you can use the nickname Connie.
  2. McCann- This name is for Brian McCann. He is number 16, a catcher and 28 years old. I couldn’t find the meaning. I like this because of the Mc at the beginning.
So that is my list stay tune for more and for the rest of the color series. Bye :)

Photo Credit: http://www.talkingchop.com/2011/8/31/2395771/braves-acquire-matt-diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...