Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Mom interview: Savannah and Hayden!

Hey guys! I am back with a name type of interviews! Since I have interviewed everyone who asked to be interviewed for Feature Friday I am doing a new interview! I will be interviewed moms about how they named their babies. The first person I have Savannah and her daughter Hayden. If you would like to check out her tumblr go to http://teenagedearest.tumblr.com/. Now read on to learn about how she choose to name her daughter!
1.       What is your baby's name (Include middle if you like)?
Hayden Kaye McEachern

2.       Do you have any nicknames you use (Ex: Jake for Jacob or Bella for Isabella)?
My mom calls her "Hay Hay"

3.       What names did you have picked out for the other gender?
Matt (boyfriend/father) and I agreed on Grayson William 

4.       Was the baby named after anyone? If so, who?
Kind of. I wanted an "H" name if it was a girl because of my sister, Heather, who died in a car accident 5 years ago.

5.       Did you know the meaning before you choose the name?
No

6.       Who helped in picking the name?
I told Matt that the only "H" name that appealed to me was Hayden. He wasn't to on board with it because he thought it was only a boy's name, but came around eventually. 

7.       Did you use a book or website to help pick the names?
Yes, a baby name book I purchased from Barnes & Noble 

8.       Is there anything you would like to add about how you named your baby?
When picking out a baby name I didn't want to hear the name and then think of someone I knew, or even hated. I wanted a name that wouldn't remind me of anything or anyone I knew. 

So that was the first interview! I am so happy with how it turned out! I have more moms ready for the weeks to come but if you are a mom and would like to be interviewed send me an email. I had so much fun doing this and thank you Savannah! I hope you liekd this and don't forget to comment. Bye for now :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...