Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Mom Interview: Lea and Christopher

not her son :)
Hey guys! So we have the next Mom Interview! I am sorry it is up so late. I was super busy and was just able to get on and post this. I had a great time interviewing Lea. So let’s get to reading. 


1.       What is your baby(ies) name(s) (Include middle if you like)?
Christopher Edward Barrett Jr


2.       Do you have any nicknames you use?
Lil man, CJ, CBII (like RGIII the redskins QB lol)


3.       What names did you have picked out for the other gender?
Lyla 


4.       Was the baby named after anyone? If so, who?
My husband and father in law


5.       Did you know the meaning before you choose the name?
No


6.       Who helped in picking the name?
Husband 


7.       Did you use a book or website to help pick the names?
No 


8.       Is there anything you would like to add about how you named your baby?
No


So that is the interview. I really hope you liked it and are looking forward to more interviews. Thanks Lea for doing the interview! I’m really glad you wanted to do it. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 

Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/neis/3320254752/
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...