Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Namemas Vol 4

Happy December everyone! If you have been around here for some time then you know I do a Christmas name countdown called Namemas. Starting December 13th I will post a Christmas name every day until Christmas. The first year I did it I just picked 12 names I liked. The following year it was unique names. And last year I decided to go with a theme and asked you guys on instagram you picked your favorite in poll. We got nature names and I have to say I had so much fun last year that I decided to go with a theme again! I gave you guys 3 options and the winner was....



12 Days of Christmas 

I was leaning towards this theme but stuck between that and biblical names. 

Because I spent so much time working on this series I won't have a post up for you today. But buckle up because we have some fun names for you over the next 12 days!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...