Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12: Letter D


Hey guys! Yes I am back again! This time with letter D! Let’s get to it since its 3 in the morning.

Boys
  • Drezden
  • Dugan
  • Dez

Girls
  • Dalayna
  • Dally
  • Despina

So that is the short list of D names.  Next we will have E, which was never my favorite letter but I actually liked more E names from that list than I thought! I hope you liked this and don't forget to comment. Talk to you soon :)


Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/edenraemusler/8151149391/
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm not super fond of these, though I suppose Dally's alright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew of a little girl named Dally and I think that's why I liked it.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...