Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Feature Friday: Jessica

Hey guys! It’s Feature Friday time!!!! I apologize for not having this up at 12:00 this morning. I feel really bad it is just that my life has been more than busy this week and it will be next week. For some reason all of my teachers have given me work, projects, and test that are all due in the next 2 weeks. I am trying not to wait to do it all. I’m just warning you that my post may not be every day. Anyway this week is Jessica! I become friends with her on formspring. Her formspring is here. She also has a listography (http://www.listography.com/JessicaMariee3). She also has a tumblr. I had so much fun doing this interview and getting to know her more. So let’s get started.

Me: How did you get into baby names?
Jessica: I started watching Stephanie on youtube (anastasiaruby) and clicked on the link to her formspring and decided to make one, then i met all you lovely people :D xx

Me: Stephanie got a lot of people into baby names. How old were you when you first started liking baby names?
Jessica: yeah she did didnt she? haha and now shes having her own little baby! aw, i was about 11 or 12 when i first found her videos and made a formspring a few months after that x

Me: Yeah! It seems like she was just talking about having a baby! What are your current favorite baby names?
Jessica: yeah! erm my top names are Arabella Sage(g) Chase Rowan (b) Jasey Rae(g) (100 point if you understand the inspiration) & Soren Elijah im also really loving Amias, Indigo and Gage atm :) x

Me: I love your names! I don't understand the inspiration to Jasey Rae :(. If you remember, what were your first favorite baby names?
Jessica: Jasey Rae is the name of a song by the band All Time Low, and they have got me through some tough times and are just fabulous all round!, erm i believe when i made my formspring account they were Matthew and Chloe aha oh, how my style has changed, also i didnt ever pick out middle names back then aha x

Me: I see! That's a great association! My style has changed so much since I started formspring and blogging too! Why did you decide to start making list and join formspring?
Jessica: haha thanks, yeah i think everyones has!, and erm because everyone made it seem so much fun and they all seemed so lovely and i wanted to be part of the gang i suppose, then everybody was asking me to "Check out their listography" and i was a bit like what is this magical website you speak of!? and so i made one of them too hehe x

Me: The gang is great! I'm glad you joined. What has been the most fun about making list and formspring?
Jessica: just being able to develop my personal taste in names and find so many new ones i suppose, but the VERY best thing is meeting everyone, i have made some really good friends on formspring and its made me happier :) x

Me: I agree!!!! The people are amazing! What has been your favorite list and/or formspring question (rename, collages, etc.)  you have done?
Jessica: erm my favourite lists are deffo my top 5 because i find them so hard to remember so its lovely to have a place to keep them haha, and erm i love answering this or that and rename questions but i love asking people to rename me, describe my future children and their names and making me beautiful pictures of babies aw theyre so cute <3 p="p">

Me: I'm the same way! Without the list I wouldn't be able to keep track of my names. Are you working on any formspring questions/spam or listography list?
Jessica: yeah ikr! and erm not really atm because i am really busy with schoolwork and dance, but i do try and get on every now and then but i am always talking to margo, so if you are ever dying to know how im doing ask her haha!

Me: haha School makes me sooo best I can't image adding something like dance to it! What do you love about baby names?
Jessica: hahahah its so much fun! and do you know what? i dont know, i have this random passion for the names of certain humans and i have no idea why, i can only imagine its because they sound gorgeous, they look beautiful and its something unique to them :) x

Me: I am the worst dancer out there! haha I agree! I am always listening for names when I am out. What types of baby names to do like (ex. Trendy, vintage, etc.)?
Jessica: aw i bet youre not! and yeah same!, erm, i quite like common names like Jack,Ruby,Georgia, Ella, but i would never use them because theyre so popular, erm i dont really have a taste i just like what i like, for example i love Delilah and yet i love Skylar and Rowan for a girl ahah but i have more girls name than i do for boys so i put Rowan on my boys list aha x

Me: haha There are so many more girl names out there than there are boy names and that may be why you have a longer girl list. I have the same kind of style. When did you tell your friends and family about your love to baby names?
Jessica: yeah ikr! and aw you have awesome taste in names then ;) and i havent really, i spoke to my  mum about some names that i liked but i didnt say oh i am talking to people online about names aha and some people from school found my formspring so some of them knew anyways but i didnt really tell anyone, i just sort of talk to myself about everything! haaha x

Me: haha That's me too! Only no one knows about my blog, formspring, or other social media sites. How did/do you think your family and friends react to your love for baby names?
Jessica: oh really!? i dont really think they'd care to be honest, i think they'd be like "oh okay" or "cool" haha they wouldnt be like " WHAT IS THIS SORCERY GOING ON IN MY HOUSHOLD!?" haha xx

Me: Yep! hahahaha! On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your love/addiction/obsession for baby names?
Jessica: probably about a 6, i mean i love it, but its not the most improtant thing in my life at the moment in time, but its something i really enjoy doing and researching :) x

Me: That's not a bad number. What is the reason behind your formspring and listography name?
Jessica: erm my formspring name is AliceDownUnder from Alice in Wonderland and her going Down Under the ground falling down the hole etc haha not because my name is Alice, from Australia haha, and my Listography name JessicaaMariee3 is from my first and middle name with the last letter repeated with my favourite number, 3, on the end :) xx

Me: I love that! Do you have a favorite baby namer (YouTube, blog, formspring, etc.)?
Jessica: erm my favourites, i do have favourite oh no! Sorry guys!
Youtube : Stephanie (anastasiaruby(family))
blog: noo to many good ones
formspring: Austyn! (AustynRayne) < her names are so perfect!

Me: haha They are the best! Do you have a #1 fan on your listography and/or formspirng or someone who you talk to a lot because of them?
Jessica: Erm i talk to Margo alot, because of formspring :) and i talk to Austyn every now and then :) x

Me: What inspired you to make a formspring and listography besides baby names?
Jessica: other people making them and making it look so much fun! i wanted to talk to more people and get a wider range of knowledge of different countries :) x

Me: Other people influence us so much! We are down to our last 5 questions! Where do you find your baby names at?
Jessica: Other people influence us so much! We are down to our last 5 questions! Where do you find your baby names at?

Me: I am the same way! Do you know anyone in real life that has a formspring/youtube/blog?
Jessica: nope, unfortunately, i would love to meet a few in the future though!

Me: So would I! We are down to the last 3 questions! Random fact about you?
Jessica: erm i always have cold feet so i always have socks on, even in summer! :) xx

Me: haha What did you think of this interview?
Jessica: soooooooooooooo much fun, id love to do it again! aahah xxx

Me: I'm glad you had fun! I had so much fun too! Is there anything else you would like to add?
Jessica: erm just that my formspring and tumblr is always open, and my ask is JessicaaStanleyy if anyone wants to chat, thank you so much Ren it was a fab experience! Xxx

Me: Go follow her! Thanks for doing the interview!


So that is the interview. I had so much fun doing the interview. Go and follow Jessica on formspring and ask her questions. She is a great person. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :).



Photo Credit:  http://www.formspring.me/AliceDownUnder
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...