Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12: Letter H


Hey guys! So it’s 7 a.m. and we are up to letter H! I really like the H names, especially the girl ones. Let’s get started.

Boys
  • Henrick
  • Haitham

Girls
  • Hazelyn
  • Hero
  • Huntley

So they are the H names. I think they’re all pretty cool names. What do you think? Comment below and tell me what you think. I hope you liked this. Bye for now :). 

Photo Credit: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amy-Cullen-Photography/159360507465881
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love Hero (it's on my girls list as a middle name) but I'm not super fond of the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Hero as a gp for girls. It works great as a middle name too.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...