Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12: Letter L

Hey guys! So we are up to letter L and pretty far into the mini-series. How are you liking it so far? I have had a ton of fun doing this mini-series and may do another like this. Who knows. So let’s get started.

Boys
  • Lando
  • Lanier
  • Linwood

Girls
  • Lailyn
  • Luxe

So those are the L names. L is the letter my name starts with so it kind of has a special place in my heart. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 


Photo Credit:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/37718185@N06/5093994978/
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like Lanier, and I kinda like Linwood (though I wouldn't use it personally) but I prefer Garwood (also GP). I like Luxe but prefer it spelled as Lux =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garwood is really cool! I prefer the spelling Lux too.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...