Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

#Namemas

A fellow name youtuber, Amy, came up with one of the most amazing ideas and I just had to participate! The idea?! A name advent calendar! The rules are simple post one name video (or in this case one blog post) a day with a name inspired by Christmas. It starts on December 13th and is a countdown to your favorite Christmas name. Since I knew I wouldn't have time to film and edit 12 name videos for this Namemas, as its being called, I decided to turn it into blog posts. It was definitely hard narrowing down my list to 12 names but I did it! Stay tuned for the 12 names starting December 13th!

If you would like to participate feel free! It would be so nice to have more people joining. Any platform (blog, youtube, instagram, etc.) will do!


Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...