Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

A Few Of My Favorite Blogs


I feel like I don't talk about my favorite name blogs enough although I check a handful of them every day. Actually I check them at least twice a day. Its so bad that my phone has them saved into my frequently visited sites. Since I'm always checking these lovely ladies I thought it would be great to tell my readers about them. Show them some love!


*These blogs are in no particular order! I love all of them equally. * 


Meagan is a fellow Name Sister and a long time baby name lover. She is the sweetest thing ever and I am always checking her blog for new updates. Some of the ideas she's comes up with are just pure brilliant! She always has names of the week posted on Mondays. Be sure to check out her blog and youtube!



I met Sophia on formspring and would check up on her blog every so often but in recent months I have gone to it every day. Here posts are always so simply and easy to read. I love that I can hop on there when I have 5 minute breaks and get some quick name news. My favorite part of her blog is the 10 __ Names You Never Thought Of Using series. I have found so many cool and different names from those post and get just a little to excited for them. 



I found Kaitlyn through my name instagram and immediately fell in love with her blog. There is just something about it that draws me in and I can't put my finger on it. I love the little personalized blurbs she gives the names. She just kind of goes for it. 



Based on the title you wouldn't think this was a name blog. Well it is with a little personal life through in. I found Ally on a name group and she introduced me to her blog. I just kept checking it after that. You can tell how much work she puts into it just by reading her post. I'm really loving her uncommon vintage name post! 


You can find me visiting these blogs every day even if the bloggers haven't posted a while. I always have hope that I will post a new blog post. Now I just have to get around to commenting my thoughts. 

If you have any name blogs I should read tell me!

Photobucket





8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip-off about "My beloved", Ren. I've never come across if before but will be scooping it from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad I could introduce you to a new blog

      Delete
  2. Thanks Ren! Love your blog too! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Ren! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...