Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Recent Celebrity Baby Birth Announcements

I have noticed that there have been some great celebrity birth announcements recently and I just had to share my favorites!


"Atlas Noa, In my 32 years of life I thought I had seen a lot of places, experienced a lot of things, met a lot of people and felt love...then came you," -Shay Mitchell 

Daughter of Shay Mitchell and Matte Babel
The perfect name for traveler Shay. Although I prefer Atlas on a boy (its my #1 boy name) I think the meaning is sweet and beautiful. 




"Our beautiful little miracle"- Josiah and Lauren

Daughter to Josiah and Lauren Duggar
Sister to Brother in heaven Asa
The name means beautiful miracle a perfect name for a rainbow baby. They lost their first baby, Asa, in October 2018.




Daughter of Kane and Katelyn Brown
Mom and dad kept with the K theme for their first baby a girl. They went with something both different and unisex.



"Named after the most incredible person I know... her daddy"- Shawn Johnson

Daughter of Shawn Johnson and Andrew East
I could die at the reason her name is Drew! Add in the fact that it is a unisex name that is more masculine like her mom and its just amazing.




Daughter of Allison Holker and tWitch
Sister of Weslie (girl) and Maddox
Zaia just fits this couple and this family so nicely. I enjoy the edgy Z like her brother Maddox with his edgy X. At the same time she has the soft ending like Weslie.





Son of Ricky Martin and Jwan Yosef
Brother to Valentino, Matteo, and Lucia
I may be biased but it always excites me to see a baby named Ren or Renn. Compared to the sibling names Renn is a little surprising.

1 comment:

  1. This is an inovative article, thanks to you sharing this article with us. Zarsbuy is a online store that helps you to spread your nice work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...