Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Names

Hey guys! So nice we are in the season of Fall I thought I would do a blog post about it. I only have 5 girl names, 5 boy names and 2 unisex names. So let’s get started.

Girls
  1. Autumn- An English name that means season of harvest.
  2. October- An American name that means born in October
  3. Ruby- An English name that means red gemstone
  4. Maple- An English name that means tree name
  5. Maize- I couldn’t find the meaning of this name.

Boys
  1. Leif- A Scandinavian name that means heir; loved
  2. Hunter- An English name that means hunter, pursuer
  3. Rusty- An English name that means red headed
  4. Wood- An american name that means from the woods
  5. Ash- An English name that means from the ash tree

Unisex
  1. Oak- An English name that means near the oak tree
  2. Hay- I couldn’t find the meaning of this name.

So that is my short list of names. It seems like there aren’t many names for babies born in Fall. I hope you liked it and it inspired you if you are having a fall baby. Don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 


Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/35790564@N06/5205145067/
 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...