Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Update On Baby #5 For Sammi

Hey guys! So I had off again today because of Hurricane Sandy but I am back in school tomorrow. For today’s post I have an update on Baby #5 for Sammi and Brandon. You may remember back in the beginning of the month I made this post about Sammi and what names they had liked. Well they have picked a girl name and a boy name! It took a lot of emailing back and forth but it was all worth it in the end. So what are they names you ask? Drumroll please……..

Jillian Abigail!

Jonah Samuel!

I think they are both wonderful names. In about 2 hours they are finding out the gender. If I had to make a guess as to what it will be I will say a girl. I’ll link you to her blog if you want to read it. She will make a post on there as to what the baby is. I am so excited!!!! Jillian or Jonah will join big siblings
  • Levi Ryan
  • Caroline Paige “Carly”
  • Brooklyn Avery “Brooke”
  • Eliana Meredith “Ellie”

Brooke and Ellie are twins. That’s really all for now. I may come back and tell you the gender tonight or I may wait and put it in tomorrow’s post. I’m not sure yet.

Also if you need help naming your baby or anything for that matter send me an email and I would be more than glad to help you. I hope you liked this and don’t forget to comment. Bye for now :). 



Photo Credit:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/delfinajoaquinfotografia/8105052997/

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I suggested Jillian! Cool! Great name selection. Love Jillian Abigail and Jonah Samuel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I wasn't sure who suggested it. They are great names!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...