Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Name of the Week: Lennon



Meaning
Lover
Small Cloak 
Descendent of Leannan 

Origin
Irish

Rank
#699

Middle Names
Lennon Elizabeth 
Lennon Josephine 
Lennon Sophia 
Lennon Eliza 
Lennon Rosalie 
Lennon Imogen 
Lennon Eloise
Lennon Poppy
Lennon Isabelle 
Lennon Pearl

First Names
Blair Lennon
Violet Lennon
Thora Lennon 
Waverly Lennon
Magnolia Lennon
Madeline Lennon
Tabitha Lennon
Cassia Lennon
Audra Lennon
Victoria Lennon

Nicknames
Lenny
Len
Lena

Famous People Named Lennon
John Lennon
Lennon Stella (Actress on Nashville) 
Lennon Parham (Actress) 

My Thoughts
I was reintroduced to Lennon while combing through the top 1000 last month. After reading it I was surprised at how much I loved it. I find this name to be spunky and upbeat. It fits a little southern girl nicely and is great for the music lover. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...