Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

"Rare" P Boy Names

I have some "rare" P boy names for you. I was just thinking about it and we only have 10 letters left! That's not a whole lot. I love this series but it has taken such a long time to finish.



Palmer

  • Meaning: Pilgrim
  • Origin: English
  • Siblings: Avis and Truman

I love the name Palmer for a girl and I'm not opposed to it on a boy. I think it fits in perfectly with the other unisex -er names. Palm is a cool, nature nickname. Palmer reminds me of the name Asher because they are both unisex, -er names an both have nature nickname.

Pax

  • Meaning: Peace 
  • Origin: Latin 
  • Siblings: Juno and Zed

I'm such a sucker for names that have an X in them. I think X's are such cool, rare letters. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt used Pax for their little boy and I think that is where most people have heard about the name. I think the meaning is pretty cool too.

Percy

  • Meaning: From a surname 
  • Origin: English 
  • Siblings: Winifred and Willis

There really isn't much information on the meaning of the name Percy. I think of Percy Jackson the character from the popular books and movie bearing the same name. Percy would make a great nickname to Percival.

Perry

  • Meaning: Pear Tree
  • Origin: English, Welsh 
  • Siblings: Faye and Vance

I was first introduced to the name Perry when he Disney show Phineas and Ferb came out. It is the name of the platypus. I think its a nice name and all I can picture is a man from English. A very posh English man in a business suit.

Phineas

  • Meaning: Oracle 
  • Origin: Hebrew 
  • Siblings: Beatrix and Gideon

Just like Perry, I first heard of Phineas on the Disney show. I really love the name. It's a great alternative to the ever popular name Finn. You could even use Finn as a nickname. It also ends in S, which I love.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...