Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Help Me Help You!


I know I said that I wasn't going to post until Sunday at the earliest but I figured now would be a great time to make this post. I want to know from you guys what YOU would like to see out of the blog. This blog may be written by me and I always try to do what I love first but you guys are the readers and I want to make you guys happy. After some brainstorming, I've come up with a quick survey that I hope everyone takes.

Create your own user feedback survey



To make sure everyone understands what I am asking in the questions I'm going to explain them all below.

1. Post Length?
I have been writing much longer and detailed post recently and I'm not sure if that is what you guys want. Would you like me to keep writing paragraphs for each name or would you like me to list the names as well as their meanings and origins? I can do a little of both.

2. What Themed Post Should I Keep?
Right now I post a name of the week post every Sunday. I also post Multiple Mondays every few weeks and I've just started the Name Spottings posts but I already have more planned out. Do you like when I do that? Would you like me to keep them and post more often with those ones? Are they boring? The Feature Friday post are pretty diverse. They are the ones were I tell you about other namers and sometimes do interviews. Do you like them? I try to include my readers by doing them. The alphabet series right now is the "rare" series. I am coming to an end with them and if you would like me to start another alphabet series I will. I am also able to start a new series once the "rare" series is over. I have a few ideas but if you would like a series in general let me know.

3. Should I post more than 4 times a week?
Now I am asking about this one but I'm not sure I would be able to. What I can do is the scheduled 4 times a week and than add days when I have time and ideas if you guys would like.

4. Would You Like More Detailed Name of the Week post?
Right now my Name of the Week post are pretty straight to the point and have a structure. If you would like I am willing to add a ton of detail such as history and pop culture uses.

5. Do You Want More Video and Blog Post Linked Together? 
Since I've started making videos I have linked all but one to a blog post. Do you like that idea? Is it too much? If you do I can keep it up. If not I can just make videos on their own.

6. Any Post Idea Request?
Is there anything you would like me to write? I'm all for your ideas! Sometimes I run out of ideas and am willing to write your wish for you.

I hope everyone answers this survey. I really want to make this blog better and what you guys would like to see!



Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...