Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mom's Birthday


Hey guys! So today is my mom’s birthday! I know she doesn’t read this blog but I thought it would be nice to do a post in honor of her. I have some names that relate to her. Her favorite movie is Miss Congeniality so I have names from that movie. So let’s get started.

Girls
  1. Gracie- This name is for Gracie Hart. Gracie means grace of God in English.
  2. Hart- This name is for Gracie Hart. Hart means deer or stag in English.
  3. Kathy- This name is for Kathy Morningside. Kathy means pure in English.

Boys
  1. Victor- This name is for Victor Melling. Victor means winner, conqueror in Latin.
  2. Eric- This name is for Eric Matthews. Eric means always ruler in Scandinavian.
  3. Stan- This name is for Stan Fields. Stan is a diminutive of Stanley in English.

I also have a list of names that could be used to honor her.
  • Kate
  • Katerina/Katarina
  • Katalina
  • Katherine


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!! That is all I have for you. I hope you liked it and don’t forget to comment. There is another special post out tomorrow and then everyone knows what Friday is! Bye for now :). 

Photo Credit:http://fuckyeahbabynames.tumblr.com/post/30896736059


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...