Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

MLB Seires: St. Louis Cardinals

Hey guys! I have another installment of the MLB Series. Today I am going to do the St. Louis Cardinals. So let’s get started.

Boys
  1. Fernando- This name is for Fernando Salas. He is number 59, a pitcher, and 27 years old. Fernando means daring, adventurous in Spanish. I really like this name but I don’t like the nickname Fern
  2. Skip- This name is for Skip Schumaker. He is number 55, an infielder, and 32 years old. Skip means skipper, sea captain in American. I think Skip would make a cute nickname and I have been loving sea names lately.
  3. Barret- This name is for Barret Browning. He is number 62, a pitcher, and 28 years old. Barret means trader in English. I love the name Barret but prefer it spelled Barrett.
  4. Yadier- This name is for Yadier Molina. He is number 4, a catcher, and 30 years old. Yadier means friend, companion in Hebrew. I’m not sure how much I like this name. It is a cute name though.
  5. Mitchell- This name is for Mitchell Boggs. He is number 41, a pitcher, and 28 years old. Mitchell means Who is like God? In American. I like Mitchell but to me it is a little dated.

Girls
  1. Molina- This name is for Yadier Molina. He is number 4, a catcher, and 30 years old. Molina means the tree that grows from the root in Indian. I love This name because you can use the nickname Mo and it sounds girly.
  2. Motte- This name is for Jason Motte. He is number 30, a pitcher, and 30 years old.I couldn’t find the meaning or origin of Motte. I like this name and think it could fit in because it sounds like Lotte or Charlotte.

So that is my list. I hope you liked it and don’t forget to comment below. The second feature Friday will be out at 12:00 tonight so look for that. Also there is only 4 more teams left in this series! Bye for now. :)

Photo Credit: http://mikeschepker.com/colophon/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...