Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MLB Series: Seattle Mariners

Hey Guys. Today I have the next installment of the MLB series. Today is the Seattle Mariners. So let’s get started.

Boys
  1. Trayvon- This name is for Trayvon Robinson. He is number 12, an outfielder, and 25 years old. Trayvon is a American name but I couldn’t find the meaning. I like Trayvon with the nickname Tray. It’s cute.
  2. Chone- This name is for Chone Figgins. He is number 9, an infielder, and 34 years old. I couldn’t find the meaning or origin of this name. I have never heard of the name Chone before and I think it is kind of cool.
  3. Casper- This name is for Casper Wells. He is number 33, an outfielder, and 28 years old. Casper means treasurer in German. I love the name Casper but I think that people think of the ghost too much.
  4. Olivo- This name is for Miguel Olivo. He is number 30, a catcher, and 34 years old. Olivo means olive tree in Latin. I really like this because it is a nice change to Oliver.
  5. Wilhelmsen- This name is for Tom Wilhelmsen. He is number 54, a pitcher, and 29 years old. I couldn’t find the meaning or origin. I like this name but just relized it may be a mouthful. What do you think?

Girls
  1. Kinney- This name is for Josh Kinney. He is number 53, a pitcher, and 33 years old. Kinny is a variant of the name Kenny. I like this name. it is kind of like Kinsley or Kinley but a fresh new name.
  2. Seager- This name is for Kyle Seager. He is number 15, an infielder, and 25 years old. Seager means sea fighter in English. I really like this name as a guilty pleasure name and Sea is a great nickname.
  3. Beavan- This name is for Blake Beavan. He is number 49, a pitcher, and 23 years old. Beavan means son of Evan in Welsh. I really like this name with the nickname Bea. It would be a great name with a tomboy edge to it.

Unisex
  1. Ackley- This name is for Dustin Ackley. He is number 13, an infielder, and 24 years old. Ackley means Oak Meadow in English. I put this name in the unisex spot because I can see it on both a girl and a boy and couldn’t pick which gender I liked it on more. I think it is a cute name.

So that is my list. I hope you like it and don’t forget to comment. We only have 5 more left in the series!! We are getting to the end and then I will be starting a new series. Bye for now :).

Photo Credit: http://www.etsy.com/listing/103566589/seattle-mariners-baby-headband-mlb

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...