Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

MLB Series: Toronto Blue Jays


Hey guys! So today I have the next installment in the MLB Series! This time it is the Toronto Blue Jays. I only have 1 more left after this one!!!! So let’s get started.

Boys
  1. Henderson- This name is for Henderson Alvarez. He is number 37, a pitcher, and 22 years old. Henderson means son of Henry in English. I really like this name but I don’t like the nickname Henry. I can really see this name being used more.
  2. Chad- This name is for Chad Jenkins. He is number 64, a pitcher, and 25 years old. Chad means from the warriors town in English. When I hear the name Chad I think of the 90’s. I still think it is a nice name and one you don’t hear very often.
  3. Darren- This name is for Darren Oliver. He is number 38, a pitcher, and 42 years old. Darren has an unknown meaning but is American. I think Darren is a cute name that isn’t too common but it’s too out there.
  4. Yan- This name is for Yan Gomes. He is number 68, an infielder, and 25 years old. Yan means pretty colors/Swallow bird in Chinese. I think Yan is such a short and sweet name. It is nice.
  5. Lyon- This name is for Brandon Lyon. He is number 31, a pitcher, and 33 years old. Lyon means lion in French. I love this name for a couple of reasons. One is it has a ly in it and two is because it sounds so cool.

Girls
  1. Colby- This name is for Colby Rasmus. He is number 28, an outfielder, and 26 years old. Colby means from Koli’s farm in English. I love the name Colby on a girl but maybe spelled with a k.
  2. Sierra- This name is for Moises Sierra. He is number 14, an outfielder, and 24 years old. Sierra means mountain in Spanish. I really like the name Sierra but don’t hear it very often.

So that is my list. I hope you liked it and don’t forget to comment. We only have 1 more left in the series!!! Bye for now :). 

Photo Credit:  http://mybabyisaverage.tumblr.com/post/21382488678/and-then-brett-lawrie-ate-this-baby-just


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...