Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

MLB Series: Washington Nationals


Hey guys! I am here to do the last installment in the MLB series! I can’t believe I have finished the series. I am kind of sad because this was such a fun series but now I am on to the next one. So the last team is…….. the Washington Nationals. So let’s get started.

Boys
  1. Kurt- This name is for Kurt Suzuki. He is number 24, a catcher, and 29 years old. Kurt means courteous in American. I think Kurt is a short and sweet name that would make a nice middle name.
  2. Gio- This name is for Gio Gonzalez. He is number 47, a pitcher, and 27 years old. Gio is an Italian name but I don’t know the meaning. I like Gio but it does sound a little close to Gia.
  3. Roger- This name is for Roger Bernadina. He is number 2, an outfielder, and 28 years old. Roger means famous spear in English. I really like the name Roger even if it does sound a little old.
  4. Sean- This name is for Sean Burnett. He is number 17, a pitcher, and 30 years old. Sean means god is gracious in Celtic. I like Sean and have a cousin named Sean.
  5. Bryce- This name is for Bryce Harper. He is number 34, an outfielder, and 20 years old. Bryce means speckled in English. I have really been liking Bryce and I also like it on a girl.

Girls
  1. Harper- This name is for Bryce Harper. He is number 34, an outfielder, and 20 years old. Harper means harp player in English. I think Harper is a spunky name and I really love it.
  2. Bernadina- This name is for Roger Bernadina. He is number 2, an outfielder, and 28 years old. Bernadina means strong, brave bear in French and German. I think Bernadina is a nice alternative to Bernadette and I like the nickname Dina.

So that is the end of the MLB series :(. I hope you liked this and the whole series. Let me know what you thought below in a comment. I’ll talk to you tomorrow with a new series. Bye for now :). 

Photo Credit:  http://www.federalbaseball.com/2012/8/8/3228244/washington-nationals-at-houston-astros-gamethread-111-of-162


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...