Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

MLB Series: Texas Rangers

Hey guys! So I have another post in the MLB series. This time it is the Texas Rangers. So let’s get started.
Boys
  1. Tanner- This name is for Tanner Scheppers. He is number 52, a pitcher, and 25 years old. Tanner means leather worker in German. I really like the name Tanner and use to love it on a girl.
  2. Alberto- This name is for Alberto Gonzalez. He is number 14, an infielder, and 29 years old. Alberto means noble and bright in Spanish. I really like Alberto but it makes me think of a grandpa.
  3. Ian- This name is for Ian Kinsler. He is number 5, an infielder, and 30 years old. Ian means God is gracious in Scottish. I never liked the name Ian but it has been growing on to me lately and I think that is because of Ian from Big Brother.
  4. Adrian- This name is for Adrian Beltre. He is number 29, an infielder, and 33 years old. Adrian means person from Hadria (Northern Italy). This is another name that I have never really liked but it is growing on me lately.
  5. Kirkman- This name is for Michael Kirkman. He is number 50, a pitcher, and 26 years old. I couldn’t find the meaning of Kirkman. I kind of like this name with the nickname Kirk.

Girls
  1. Gentry- This name is for Craig Gentry. He is number 23, an outfielder, and 29 years old. Gentry mean nobility of birth in English. I think Gentry is a great alternative or way to honor someone named Jennifer.
  2. Moreland- This name is for Mitch Moreland. He is number 18, an infielder, and 27 years old. Moreland means moor-land in English. Moor means large, rolling expanse of swampy, infertile and wide land. I really like this name with the nickname Mo or Morry. It could even be used as a boy name.

So that is my list. I hope you liked it and don’t forget to comment. There is only 2 more teams left in the MLB series!!!!! I just started planning out the next series the other day it is going to be a long one filled with a lot of names. So that is all for today bye for now :).

P.S. That is the Eades Family. Go check them out on youtube. They are amazing.

Photo Credit: http://www.facebook.com/TheEadesFamily
Photo Credit: http://www.youtube.com/user/xxxjoelpolexxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...